Giveaway: Mitsubishi Eclipse Convertible
We are giving away a 2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse Convertible for the Solar Eclipse on Aug. 21st!
Use the form below to enter the Warren & Griffin, P.C. 2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse Convertible giveaway to become an On-line Participant (hereinafter referred to as “On-Line Participant”). Upon successful Warren & Griffin, P.C. 2017 Giveaway Contest - Mitsubishi Eclipse Convertible Page you will be automatically entered as an On-line Participant. Enter your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, age, and a valid email address in the online entry form. For official rules, see details below.
- 2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse Convertible
- Color: Silver with Black Leather
- Power Windows
- Power Locks
- Keyless Entry
- 5 speed manual
- Functional A/C
- 150,xxx miles
Official Giveaway Rules
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
• CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED, OR RESTRICTED BY LAW
• NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION.
• WARREN & GRIFFIN, P.C. DOES NOT CONTROL THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED SO THE ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES.
• THE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR REVIEW AND ARE POSTED ONLINE. [www.warrenandgriffin.com]
- To enter the 2017 Giveaway Contest for the 2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse Convertible you must do one of the following:
A) Like, Share, and Comment on the Facebook contest image on Warren & Griffin, P.C.’ Facebook page.
B) Sign up “In-Person” by visiting any Warren & Griffin, P.C. office location.
C) Sign up “On-Line” starting on July 18, 2017 at 12:00pm Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ending on August 20, 2017 at 12:00am EST, log on to the following website www.warrenandgriffin.com. Follow the links on the website to enter the Warren & Griffin, P.C. 2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse Convertible giveaway to become an On-line Participant (hereinafter referred to as “On-Line Participant”). Upon successful Warren & Griffin, P.C. 2017 Giveaway Contest - Mitsubishi Eclipse Convertible Page you will be automatically entered as an On-line Participant. Enter your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, age, and a valid email address in the online entry form. Only one internet entry per person and one internet entry per email address is permitted. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible by assigning email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. For purposes of these Official Contest Rules, “receipt” of an online entry will be solely determined when the Warren & Griffin, P.C.’ web servers record the valid entry information. Any automated computer receipt (such as one confirming delivery of an email) does not constitute actual receipt of an entry for purposes of these Official Contest Rules. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. All entries submitted become the sole property of the Warren & Griffin, P.C. and will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Warren & Griffin, P.C.. Warren & Griffin, P.C’ computer is the official time keeping device for the contest. Warren & Griffin, P.C. are not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches. All on-line entries must be received by August 20, 2017 at 12:00am EST. Employees, consultants, subcontractors, and agents of Warren & Griffin, P.C, as well as their spouses and dependents, are ineligible to enter this contest or to win the contest prize. Warren & Griffin, P.C. will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
2. Final Drawing will take place on August 21, 2017. The Winner agrees to timely execute the Warren & Griffin, P.C.' Prize Acceptance and Liability/Publicity Release form and an Affidavit of Eligibility form and then promptly deliver the executed forms to Warren & Griffin, P.C. before Winner takes possession of the contest prize.
3. Eligibility Requirements. This Contest is open only to U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older and possess a valid driver’s license at the time of the FINAL DRAWING from which Contest Winner is selected. Non-compliance with any of the Official Contest Rules may result in disqualification. Warren & Griffin, P.C. reserves the right to substitute cash or another vehicle of equal or greater value in the event the prize is substantially damaged or destroyed before the Winner takes possession of the prize. This prize will be given “AS IS”.
4. The Winner will be notified by a telephone call, e-mail, and/or by a letter sent via first class US Mail from Warren & Griffin, P.C. specifying that the Winner must contact a specific official at Warren & Griffin, P.C.. To determine if the Winner is eligible to be awarded the 2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse Convertible and is able and willing to accept the Official Contest Rules and/or the prize under the terms and conditions set forth herein, the Winner is required to respond to a specific official at Warren & Griffin, P.C. by a telephone call and/or by letter within five (5) calendar days of the first attempted delivery of the letter at the address provided by the Contest Finalist/Winner, e-mail address provided, or the first attempted telephone call from Warren & Griffin, P.C.. If the Winner either fails to contact that Warren & Griffin, P.C. official and respond as required, or is otherwise unavailable to receive the notification for whatever reason, such that no response is received by 5:00pm EST on the fifth (5th) day following of the first attempted letter delivery, e-mail and/or telephone call to the Winner, then any right or interest of the Winner in the contest prize or this contest shall be promptly forfeited. No other notification will be required to be made by Warren & Griffin, P.C. to the Winner. If a Winner has forfeited their interest in the prize and this contest, an alternate DRAWING WINNER will be selected. (i.e. is able and willing to accept the Official Contest Rules and/or the prize under the terms and conditions set forth herein) and must comply with all Official Contest Rules as applied to the alternate FINAL DRAWING Finalist/Winner. The FINAL DRAWING will be conducted under the direction of independent judge(s) whose decisions are final on all matters relating to these contests.
5. FINAL DRAWING and the Prize. THERE IS ONLY ONE WINNER THAT WILL BE SELECTED FROM AMONG ENTRIES. The contest prize is the 2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse Convertible.
6. Prize “AS IS”. Upon the Winner completing and executing Warren & Griffin, P.C.' Affidavit of Eligibility form and Prize Acceptance and Liability/Publicity Release form, the Winner shall be responsible to accept the contest prize “AS IS” and to drive and/or transport the prize away from the Warren & Griffin, P.C. headquarters in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
7. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. Upon acceptance of the prize, the Winner forever releases from any and all liability, loss, harm, damage, cost or expense whatsoever, regardless of how it was incurred, and including without limitation, any and all claims for property damage, personal injury, and/or death which may occur in connection with the Winner’s acceptance, ownership, possession and/or use of the prize, each of the following: Warren & Griffin, P.C. and all their subsidiaries, and any person or entity that participated in the building, assembling and/or manufacturing of the 2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse Convertible.
8. Contest Rules Govern. Each person entering this contest agrees to be bound by these Official Contest Rules and by the decisions of the independent judge(s) in the selection of Winner in the FINAL DRAWING. By accepting these Official Contest Rules, each Contest Finalists and the Winner expressly authorize Warren & Griffin, P.C., and their employees, agents and representatives, to use their name, address and/or their photograph and/or likeness for publicity or advertising purposes without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. All forms, documents, follow-up communications, and recorded information regarding the In-Person, and On-Line Participants used in this contest are the exclusive property of Warren & Griffin, P.C..
9. Contest Is Void Where Prohibited, Taxed or Restricted By Law. If there exists any laws, taxes, and/or restrictions that actually apply to any valid contestant, participant, Contest Finalist and/or Winner; than the contest is void for such individuals (“Void Individuals”). Whether or not such information is known or unknown to all the parties before or after this 2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse Convertible giveaway. Any such Void Individuals are unable to participate and/or claim the award, to become a Winner. Warren & Griffin, P.C. conducts numerous giveaways and will not be held responsible for resolving potential or actual claims of Void Individuals.
10. Winner Responsible for Taxes and Expenses for Tag and Title. The Winner has sole responsibility for all expenses, including federal, state and local taxes, insurance, licensing, registration, and title fees related to and/or for the prize. Warren & Griffin, P.C. is not responsible for any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Warren & Griffin, P.C. that corrupt or improperly affect the administration, security, fairness or proper play or conduct of this contest.
11. Winner Identification. The Winner is identified online at www.warrenandgriffin.com once the Winner is determined eligible to accept the contest prize and has executed the proper documentation. Also, the identification of the Winner will be made available after August 21, 2017 to those sending a written request (in English only) for that information, together with a separate, stamped (first class mail), and self-addressed envelope (#10) to: 736 Georgia Avenue Chattanooga, TN 37402
THANK YOU FOR BEING A WARREN & GRIFFIN, P.C. CONTESTANT AND GOOD LUCK!!!