Zack W. England
Zack W. England is a 2005 graduate of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. He received his B.A. degree in English magna cum laude. Mr. England obtained his doctorate of jurisprudence from the University of Cincinnati in 2008. He is licensed to practice law in Tennessee and Georgia.
Mr. England has represented individuals who were injured by others in car accidents, work injuries, dog bites, medical malpractice, and other various acts. Mr. England also has experience with criminal law, bankruptcy, and probate matters.
Mr. England's practice is devoted to helping those who have been wronged by the negligent acts of others.
- Member of Chattanooga Bar Association and Georgia Bar Association
- Brock Cooper Inns of Court
- American Association of Justice
- Youth mentor for Special Olympics
- Board Member for Chattanooga Crimestoppers
For questions or to learn more, please email me directly or call 423-265-HURT (4878).