Slip and Fall Attorneys
At Warren & Griffin, we specialize in handling negligence claims involving a client, or a client’s family member, who has been injured by an unsafe or hazardous situation. Slip and fall cases, also referred to as premises liability lawsuits, are most commonly caused by tripping, falling or slipping in a business. Warren & Griffin’s team of attorneys have years of experience helping victims receive compensation for their pain and suffering as a result of slip and fall accidents.
Examples of Slip and Fall Injuries
Many people who become injured due to a slip and fall accident, in a public or private place, never consult an attorney because they do not believe that their specific situation or their injuries entitle them to compensation. Some examples of slip and fall injuries that often entitle victims to receive compensation include:
- Fractured, cracked or broken bones
- Accidents resulting in sprains or soft tissue damage
- Major burns, typically classified as 2nd or 3rd degree.
- Accidents resulting in bone or joint dislocation
- Concussions, regardless of severity
- Cuts, scrapes, bruises or lacerations
- Injuries involving ruptured or herniated disks
- Neck and back injuries
Common Causes of Slip and Fall Accidents
Premises liability lawsuits can be the result of many different types of unsafe or hazardous situations. Here are some examples of circumstances that can often result in harm or injury and that our attorneys at Warren & Griffin specialize in handling:
- Falling due to wet floors, bad flooring, or poorly-lit / unmarked step-offs
- Unsafe stairs, including broken, slippery or missing treads and handrails
- Accidents caused by elevators, escalators or “moving sidewalks”
- Burns caused by hot liquids or foods that were mishandled or mislabeled
- Boxes, products or shelves in the direct path of foot traffic
- Any unsafe condition that was not accompanied by a warning or hazard sign
What Am I Entitled to Compensation For?
Slip and fall accidents that result in you becoming injured from an avoidable hazard are not your fault! The negligent person, employee or company should be held accountable for your injuries and any other damages that you incur. Our law firm can help you receive a settlement for:
- Medical bills, time in the hospital and doctor’s visits
- Lost wages and time away from work
- Pain and suffering as a result of your slip and fall
- Future treatments and therapies related to your injuries
- Disfigurement and / or severe scarring
No Attorney's Fees Unless We Win Your Case
At Warren & Griffin, our first concern is to provide victims who have been hurt or injured in slip and fall situations access to an experienced liability attorney. We offer a FREE, no obligation legal consultation to anyone who has been hurt or injured and believes that they have grounds for a premises liability law suit.
In addition to offering a free legal consultation, Warren & Griffin do not charge our clients any legal or attorney’s fees unless we win their case and receive a settlement on their behalf. Don’t simply settle your case with the individual business or insurance company and continue living in pain until you talk to Warren & Griffin first!
Choose the Best of the Best
What You Need to Know to Get Started:
Start Your Free Legal Consultation Right Now!
Every client and every slip and fall case is different, but before we can offer any advice or consult on your case, you have to contact us! You can begin your free legal consultation by completing the form on this page. After our staff reviews your specific circumstances, one of our attorneys will contact you to schedule an in-person meeting.